Koh Tao or “Turtle Island” is a small island with beautiful clear waters that are ideal for diving and snorkeling.
Samui Island is the second biggest island, and home to the big Buddha sculpture, the grandmother and grandfather rocks, numerous beaches, and many breathtaking sceneries.
Songserm Ferry routes include:
1. Chumphon to Koh Tao and back.
2. Chumphon to Koh Phangan and back.
3. Chumphon to Koh Samui and back.
4. Donsak to Koh Tao and back.
5. Donsak to Koh Phangan and back.
6. Donsak to Koh Samui and back.
7. Koh Phangan to Koh Tao and back.
8. Koh Phangan to Koh Samui and back.
9. Koh Samui to Koh Tao and back.
To reduce the hassle of moving around, you can book combo tickets whereby you use a bus from
Bangkok to Chumphon then a ferry from Chumphon to Koh Tao, Koh Samui or Koh Phangan
1. Online- the beauty of online booking is that you can book
2. Agencies-there are various travel agencies around
3. Walk-ins- you can simply walk into of Songserm’s
4. Website- Songserm's website has a 24/07 live chat support
172 Khaosan road. Taladyod,Pranakorn Bangkok 10200 Thailand
Tel +66 2629 3415
Fax +66 2280 1961
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright ©2017 Songserm Rungraung Co.,Ltd. TAT License: 12/00254. All rights reserved.